Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas! My first 2012 December Daily Mini Album Post

Merry Christmas everyone!
It's 4:30pm and Lola FINALLY decided to take her nap.
I had to drag her through half of Manhattan before she finally gave in.

I spent a lot of time dragging various family members through the cold streets of this city this week.
I didn't get a lot of actual crafting done but I got lots of photos so next year I'm GOLDEN.

Here are the three pages I've managed to finish for my December Daily album.
Never mind they are out of sequence- my printer ran out of ink so I used what ever photos came out with the least amount of streaks.
December Daily 2012- Day two. Thai chicken noodle soup.
6 by 8 paper from Paper Source. Crafter's Workshop stencil,
Wood letters and snowflakes from Studio Calico. Scrap FX chipboard design.
December Daily. Day 3. Visited Rockefeller Center during the day.
Crate Paper vellum numbers, Paper Source peppermint coaster, fabric tag and home flag from Ormolu.
Day 19. With Dad working 7 days a week, we treasured the moment he got home.
Fabric swatch from Ormolu, Red tag from Scrap FX, Maya Road transparency,
hello word bubble from Freckled Fawn.Date stamp from American Crafts 
I could write something deep and introspective but I lack the brainpower and energy.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful, meaningful and safe holiday.
I hope you get snow if you want and wine if you'd like and LOTS of sleep.
Never got around to painting these.
Ornament sized wood bird houses from Michael's.
30 cents each on clearance!
Thank you for your continued support and reading this year.
2013 will be AWESOME.
Newsprint wrap from Home Goods- I get the look without the negative headlines.
I finally used my triangle punch on one of the presents.
Letter stickers are fast and fun!
Cheers!!
Michelle

7 comments:

  1. I like what you are doing, especially the peppermint page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! it's turning out great! i cant wait to see all your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome and I LOVE your wrapping! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your December Daily looks awesome!!! Love that wrapping!!! Merry Christmas and Cheers to 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wishes for a MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family!
    (*****************************************************)
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    .....................................................
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""{;)}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome album! I hope you are enjoying your time with family and friends this holiday season. =)

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.