Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Say it ain't so Sassy! Also, GAUCHE TOOTS!

With the economy the way it is these days it should come as no surprise when one of my fave paper manufacturers calls it quits but I never thought it would happen with Sassafras Lass.

I know I'm supposed to feel glad for the creative minds who work the Sassy paper magic since they are now free to work on other projects but it's hard not to see it as a huge loss. I'm hoping all goes well with the textile design venture and partnership with Studio Calico- that's the only upside to the sad news for us paper fetishists.

A few toots today- there is a LOT going on over at GAUCHE ALCHEMY.


Gauche Alchemy's "Going Postal" Mixed Media kit 


See? Hipstamatic turns "mistake" shots into "art"- at least I think so.

MuChOs SmOoChEs!
Michelle




3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous pic of Lola!! Off to check out the GA post ;-)
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos SO MUCH. Any tips for non-hipstamaticists? :-)
    Thanks also for saying nice things about me. But if you like my speaking voice, you should hear me sing ;-) (hahaha that is quite unusual boasting from normally shy me!).
    I thought Sass would be continuing with paper, no? Did I fail to read between the lines? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was dreading the annoucement but still devastated when it came. Will miss this brand so much, cheers from a fellow Sassafras fan.

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.