Monday, July 4, 2011

ARTastic Blog Guestie! YAY!

She Tried- ARTastic Challenge Blog July Guest Designer
Materials- Core-dinations Jeni Bowling collection, GCD Studios Brave Soul paper,  Glitz  Love games floral (fussy cut flowers), Maya Road heart pins, roses from dollars store, velvet posies from Making Memories
Upper floral cluster with fussy cut details
Hello everyone! Hope you had a great 4th of July. We stayed home as the fireworks can be easily seen from our fire escape even if they are on the West side on Manhattan- again. Why doesn't Macy's alternate Manhattan island sides?? Whatever- nothing would induce me to join the crowds at the bay this year. I love me a fireworks party but the train ride home is HECTIC.
Used a hand die cut from K & Co as a template and some clear
 film to make this "glove". I didn't use the die cut because it's pink and felt- the
 transparency also allowed the paper to show through.
I know you are all busy so here's a quick post with some fun news- I'm guest designing for ARTastic Challenge blog out of Australia this month. Yay! ARTastic uses paintings as the jump off point for scrapbook pages and the projects for this month are AMAZING (as is always the case).
This page is me talking to myself- sometimes you just gotta
keep on keeping on.
Please check them out and join the fun. ARTastic Challenges.
Fun 4th of July window display.
MuChOs SmoOcHeS!
Michelle

7 comments:

  1. hey congratulations! this page is in my wedding colours ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your scrapping style. Thanks for the friendly comments on my blog. Hugs,
    Mandy McK

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style :) always great projects :D xo Felicitas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so mcu for your lovely comments on my blog.
    This is a fabulous page. Love the colours and design. Congrats on your guest spot.
    Jenix

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FANTABULOUS page! I love it Michells! Goodness you are so good at that clusetering thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome page, I LURVE the stitched hand!! congrats on being the GDT at ARTastic!!! you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Michelle!! Love your page, the flower cluster, the hand stitching, many great details..Beautiful work!! Hey, I love Manhattan but only to visit, specially on November! Are you from PR because you know where is Aguadilla?...?
    Thanks for the lovely comment :)!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.