Friday, March 25, 2011

Great news!! And some cheerful yellow!

My new favorite hue is yellow. I've made 5 pages with yellow as the main background and I just can't stop!!! It's so cheerful- so energizing- so FUN!
I wanted to combine a super sweet and feminine layout with this HILARIOUS photo of Miss Lola letting me know she is SO NOT my pretty lil' puppet:
Genuine
MATERIALS: American Crafts paper, Sassafras Lass stickers and paper strip, Studio Calico rub-on letters,  Little clouds cut out from My Little Shoebox paper, Studio Calico Mister Huey in Sunshine and Pickle.

I also want to let you know I will be the April Guest Designer over at Punky Scraps! WOOOOT! I love that website! These girls have their paint brushes and they ain't afraid to use them! Thank you Natalie for letting me part of your team! I won't let you down.

The "Genuine" layout was created for the first challenge in April- you have a few weeks heads up on it. Think of it as a sneak because this is a reject- it doesn't fit all the parameters. Trust I will be making another page! Check out Punky Scraps- they have some serious talent on display.
Miss Lola has some fun tossing rice.
MuChOs SmOoChEs!
Michelle

11 comments:

  1. could Lola be any cuter? and yeah.. i'm diggin the yellow...and congrats on the GDT gig!! woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! That's bright! Far cry from the deep heavy pages of yesteryear! :)
    Love your work with the Sass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous layout! Love the groovy color, the fancy stitching, the way you created the title and of course that little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yellow is such a great bright color! Cute pictures of Lola!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous page :) I'm happy to have you at Punky Scraps :) :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love squishy baby faces :) That made me smile. Great layout, I have a love for Punky Scraps, too, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun page!

    I LOVE your scrappy style and think you would be a great Featured Artist for Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. Please contact me at dtatar-at-scrapbooknewsandreview-dot-com if you are interested. Thanks!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. COngrats on your GDT!! love your page - don't redo it, it's perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Lola is the cutest thing! Love the LO and the rice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great layout Michelle!! and congrats on the PS gig!

    ReplyDelete

Ok peeps lets CHAT! You tell me what you REALLY think and I PROMISE to keep it open minded here.